- F.Caccavale, Jacobian-based algorithms: a bridge between kinematics and control, Bernie Roth Symposium, Stanford, CA,June 2003.
- A survey of fault detection/tolerancestrategies for AUVs and ROVs, in
Fault Diagnosis and Fault Tolerance for Mechatronic Systems: Recent
Advances, F. Caccavale and L.Villani (Eds.), Springer Tracts in
Advanced Robotics, Berlin, D, pp.109–127, 2002.
- Closed-loop inverse kinematics algorithm using quaternions, 15th IMACS World Congress, Berlin, D, vol. 1, pp.741–746, Aug. 1997.
- Sliding mode control of robot manipulators, Research
Workshop of ERNET, Darmstadt,D, Sep. 1996, in Advances in Robotics: The
ERNET Perspective, C.Bonivento, C. Melchiorri and H. Tolle (Eds.),
pp.87–96, World Scientific,Singapore, 1996.
- Parallelforce/position control schemes with experiments on an industrial robot manipulator, 13th World Congress of IFAC, San Francisco,CA, vol. A, pp.25–30, July 1996.
- User-oriented task description for cooperative spatial manipulators: Rolling grasp, 5th
International Symposium on Robotics and Manufacturing, Wailea, HI, Aug.
1994, inRobotics and Manufacturing: Recent Trends in Research,
Education, and Applications, vol. 5, M. Jamshidi, C. Nguyen, R. Lumia
and J. Yuh(Eds.),ASME Press, pp.431–436, 1994.
- Experimental result son controlling a 6-dof robot manipulator in the neighborhood of kinematic singularities, 3rd
International Symposium on Experimental Robotics, Kyoto, J, pp.31–36,
Oct. 1993, in Experimental Robotics III, Lecture Notes in Control and
Information Sciences 200, T. Yoshikawa and F.Miyazaki(Eds.),
Springer-Verlag, Berlin, D, pp.3–13, 1994.
- Task-oriented kinematic control of two cooperative 6-dof manipulators, 1993 American Control Conference, San Francisco, CA, pp.336–340, June 1993.
- Stability of parallel control, 1993
IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation –Tutorial on
`Force and Contact Control in Robotic Systems: A Historical Perspective
and Current Technologies’, Atlanta, GA, pp.127–140, May 1993.
- Inverse differential kinematics of robotic manipulators at singular and near-singular configurations, 1992
IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation – Tutorial
on`Redundancy:Performance Indices, Singularities Avoidance, and
Algorithmic Implementations’,Nice, F, pp. 2.1–2.9, May 1992.
- Development of a control strategy for cooperative manipulators using a modular simulation package, 1991 American Control Conference, Boston, MA, pp.2515–2520,June 1991.
- Robot control in singular configurations – Analysis and experimental results, 2nd
International Symposium on Experimental Robotics, Toulouse, F, June
1991, in Experimental Robotics II, Lecture Notes in Control and
Information Sciences 190,R. Chatila and G. Hirzinger (Eds.),
Springer-Verlag, Berlin, D, pp.25–34,1993.
- Dynamic force/motion control of cooperative robot systems, 1990
ASME Winter Annual Meeting, Dallas, TX, Nov. 1990, in Robotics Research
–1990,DSC-vol. 26, K. Youcef-Toumi and H. Kazerooni (Eds.),
pp.121–126,ASME,New York, NY, 1991.
- Control of robotic systems through singularities, International
Workshop on Adaptive and Nonlinear Control: Issues in Robotics,
Grenoble, F, Nov. 1990, in Advanced Robot Control, Lecture Notes in
Control and Information Sciences 162,C. Canudas de Wit (Ed.),
Springer-Verlag, Berlin, D, pp.285–295, 1991.
- Kinematic analysis and singularity avoidance for a seven-joint manipulator, 1990 American Control Conference, San Diego, CA, pp.2300–2305, May 1990.