Tutorial for linking Matlab and V-REP
- Download and install the educational version of V-REP for the own operating system from the following:
- Copy the files present in
inside the own work directory.
- Inside the same directory copy also the library present in
remoteApi.dll [Windows] ,
remoteApi.dylib [Mac] or
- Run V-REP and open the file
kuka_vrep.ttt (it is the default scene with the KUKA LBR iiwa 7 R800 robot model where the preexisting LUA script has been deleted).
- Run the simulation on V-REP. The program automatically switch in server mode listening on the port number 19997.
- Launch MATLAB, therefore open and run the file